- In these Conditions: “Contractor” means MANSFIELD CRANE HIRE, and includes any sub-contractors, servants and / or agents. “Goods” means all wares, merchandise, plant and machinery, articles of every description, and includes packages, crates, cases and contents thereof of whatsoever kind. “Client” means and includes the person hiring the crane and any person tendering the goods for handling, lifting, and / or carriage by the crane, and every other person entitled to make any claim in respect of loss or damage to the goods.
- The Contractor is not a common carrier and does not accept the obligations or liability of common carriers. The Contractor may refuse the handling, lifting, and / or carriage of any class of goods, and will not handle lift and / or carry goods at all except upon the terms and conditions herein stated.
- All goods are handled, lifted and / or carried entirely at Owners risk. The Contractor shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever kind howsoever occasioned at any time and whether caused by any acts, defaults or negligence of the Contractor or otherwise howsoever.
- The Contractor shall have full liberty to arrange with any other person or company to undertake the handling, lifting and / or carriage of the goods and such person or company and his or its servants and agents shall be entitled to the benefits of these conditions to the same extent as the Contractor.
- Goods of a noxious inflammable hazardous dangerous or explosive nature shall not be tendered to the Contractor without prior full disclosure of the nature of the goods that may be handled, lifted, and / or carried only by special agreement. If any such good be tendered otherwise the client shall be liable for any loss or damage occasioned either directly or indirectly to the Contractor.
- Where the Client has declared the weight of the goods and the Contractor has relied upon such declared weight, then the client shall be responsible for all extra cost and risk incurred by the Contractor by reason of the Contractor having relied upon such declared weight.
- The Client will be and remain responsible to the Contractor for all its proper charges incurred in respect of the handling, lifting or carriage of the goods.
- Insurance of the goods will not be affected by the Contractor for the benefit of the Client except upon the written instructions of the Client, and then only at his expense and upon receipt of declaration of value a reasonable time prior to handling.
- Charges will be computed from the time the unit leaves the depot of the Contractor until the time it returns to the depot at the rate applicable to the unit.
- Where vehicle is delayed by any cause beyond the control of the Contractor, or where the delay is caused by the Contractor obeying instructions given by the Client or his representative, the cost of such delay shall be to the clients account. Where a vehicle is bogged whilst obeying instructions, the cost of recovering the vehicle from the bog shall also be on the Client’s account.
55 tonne crane hire Mansfield
Mansfield Cranes are proud to introduce the 55 t Liebherr to our fleet of cranes available for hire in Mansfield and surrounding areas.
This crane has a maximum lift of 55 tonnes, at a 2.5 metre radius and a maximum hoist of 56 metres. Not only is it compact, functional and highly economic, but the 55 t Liebherr is built for top performance and efficiency. If you are looking for a crane to achieve the goals of your all-terrain project, this is the vehicle for you.
With a 6-cyllinder Diesel engine, 2-circuit steering system with hydraulic servo steering and an ASTRONIC 12 speed gear change system with automatic control, the 55 t Liebherr is well and truly capable of performing highly for your project.
The wrap around fixed fly jib and telescopic boom with a radius of 46 metres make the 55 t Liebherr safe and reliable machine, that can be operated with ease and precision.
The 55 t Liebherr crane is the only local crane within 150km from Mansfield, saving our clients up to 4 hours travelling time. If you are looking to hire the 55 t Liebherr for your project in Mansfield, or any of our other regions of service including Mt Buller, Benalla, Euroa, Kinglake, Alexandra, Yea, and Buxton, Mansfield Cranes have got you covered.
Get in touch with our friendly and highly experienced team today on 0455 948 551 to learn more about our 55 tonne crane hire in Mansfield. If you are looking for something with less of a lift capacity, we also provide 20 tonne and 30 tonne cranes for affordable and flexible hire.