- In these Conditions: “Contractor” means MANSFIELD CRANE HIRE, and includes any sub-contractors, servants and / or agents. “Goods” means all wares, merchandise, plant and machinery, articles of every description, and includes packages, crates, cases and contents thereof of whatsoever kind. “Client” means and includes the person hiring the crane and any person tendering the goods for handling, lifting, and / or carriage by the crane, and every other person entitled to make any claim in respect of loss or damage to the goods.
- The Contractor is not a common carrier and does not accept the obligations or liability of common carriers. The Contractor may refuse the handling, lifting, and / or carriage of any class of goods, and will not handle lift and / or carry goods at all except upon the terms and conditions herein stated.
- All goods are handled, lifted and / or carried entirely at Owners risk. The Contractor shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever kind howsoever occasioned at any time and whether caused by any acts, defaults or negligence of the Contractor or otherwise howsoever.
- The Contractor shall have full liberty to arrange with any other person or company to undertake the handling, lifting and / or carriage of the goods and such person or company and his or its servants and agents shall be entitled to the benefits of these conditions to the same extent as the Contractor.
- Goods of a noxious inflammable hazardous dangerous or explosive nature shall not be tendered to the Contractor without prior full disclosure of the nature of the goods that may be handled, lifted, and / or carried only by special agreement. If any such good be tendered otherwise the client shall be liable for any loss or damage occasioned either directly or indirectly to the Contractor.
- Where the Client has declared the weight of the goods and the Contractor has relied upon such declared weight, then the client shall be responsible for all extra cost and risk incurred by the Contractor by reason of the Contractor having relied upon such declared weight.
- The Client will be and remain responsible to the Contractor for all its proper charges incurred in respect of the handling, lifting or carriage of the goods.
- Insurance of the goods will not be affected by the Contractor for the benefit of the Client except upon the written instructions of the Client, and then only at his expense and upon receipt of declaration of value a reasonable time prior to handling.
- Charges will be computed from the time the unit leaves the depot of the Contractor until the time it returns to the depot at the rate applicable to the unit.
- Where vehicle is delayed by any cause beyond the control of the Contractor, or where the delay is caused by the Contractor obeying instructions given by the Client or his representative, the cost of such delay shall be to the clients account. Where a vehicle is bogged whilst obeying instructions, the cost of recovering the vehicle from the bog shall also be on the Client’s account.
Tadano Mobile Crane hire Mansfield
At Mansfield Cranes, you will find a range of 30-tonne Tadano mobile cranes for hire in Mansfield and surrounding areas. The versatile Tadano Mobile Crane is the perfect all-terrain vehicle for those heavy-duty lifting situations. Whether it’s for your industrial concrete panels, relocating a farm shed or lifting the roof on your dream home, we have you covered.
Our 30-tonne Tadano mobile cranes are road registered, have a fully extended boom length of 31.0 metres and a maximum travelling speed of 47 kilometres per hour. If you are looking for a crane that will get your job done within time and budget, and to a high standard of quality, the 30-tonne Tadano crane is for you.
Mansfield Cranes offer the 30-tonne Tadano mobile crane for both dry and wet hire, providing clients with the option to hire a qualified machine operator for the duration of the project. Our hire agreements are flexible and work to suit the needs of a range of different clients in various industries such as construction and the industrial sector.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding the hire of this state-of-the-art machine and look forward to hearing from you soon. If you are looking for a different kind of crane for your project, Mansfield Cranes also provide trusted 55-tonne Liebherr crane hire and 20-tonne Franna crane hire.