- In these Conditions: “Contractor” means MANSFIELD CRANE HIRE, and includes any sub-contractors, servants and / or agents. “Goods” means all wares, merchandise, plant and machinery, articles of every description, and includes packages, crates, cases and contents thereof of whatsoever kind. “Client” means and includes the person hiring the crane and any person tendering the goods for handling, lifting, and / or carriage by the crane, and every other person entitled to make any claim in respect of loss or damage to the goods.
- The Contractor is not a common carrier and does not accept the obligations or liability of common carriers. The Contractor may refuse the handling, lifting, and / or carriage of any class of goods, and will not handle lift and / or carry goods at all except upon the terms and conditions herein stated.
- All goods are handled, lifted and / or carried entirely at Owners risk. The Contractor shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever kind howsoever occasioned at any time and whether caused by any acts, defaults or negligence of the Contractor or otherwise howsoever.
- The Contractor shall have full liberty to arrange with any other person or company to undertake the handling, lifting and / or carriage of the goods and such person or company and his or its servants and agents shall be entitled to the benefits of these conditions to the same extent as the Contractor.
- Goods of a noxious inflammable hazardous dangerous or explosive nature shall not be tendered to the Contractor without prior full disclosure of the nature of the goods that may be handled, lifted, and / or carried only by special agreement. If any such good be tendered otherwise the client shall be liable for any loss or damage occasioned either directly or indirectly to the Contractor.
- Where the Client has declared the weight of the goods and the Contractor has relied upon such declared weight, then the client shall be responsible for all extra cost and risk incurred by the Contractor by reason of the Contractor having relied upon such declared weight.
- The Client will be and remain responsible to the Contractor for all its proper charges incurred in respect of the handling, lifting or carriage of the goods.
- Insurance of the goods will not be affected by the Contractor for the benefit of the Client except upon the written instructions of the Client, and then only at his expense and upon receipt of declaration of value a reasonable time prior to handling.
- Charges will be computed from the time the unit leaves the depot of the Contractor until the time it returns to the depot at the rate applicable to the unit.
- Where vehicle is delayed by any cause beyond the control of the Contractor, or where the delay is caused by the Contractor obeying instructions given by the Client or his representative, the cost of such delay shall be to the clients account. Where a vehicle is bogged whilst obeying instructions, the cost of recovering the vehicle from the bog shall also be on the Client’s account.
Franna crane hire Mansfield
If you are looking for high quality 20 t Franna crane hire in Mansfield, we have got you covered. Mansfield Cranes provide flexible and cost-effective pick and carry hire of the state-of-the-art 20 tonne Franna cranes which help clients to complete their projects to the highest standard of quality.
Our range of 20 tonne Franna cranes are high performing and built to last. They are road registered, have a 17.9m main boom, 205kw turbo charged Mercedes intercooled diesel engine and a hydraulic winch with full hook compensation. When you choose Mansfield Cranes, you are guaranteed the best quality machines, with the upmost safety and comfort for your staff.
The 20 tonne Franna cranes are highly versatile and can be effectively used in rough terrain conditions. They are particularly functional for projects in the industrial and construction sectors, working with concrete panels, and other heavy weight materials.
We offer these exceptional machines to clients for hire at competitive rates, and for flexible periods of time. What makes Mansfield Cranes different to our competitors is our client-focused approach. Our goal is to satisfy your needs and provide you with a service that keeps you coming back time and time again.
To learn more about our 20-tonne crane hire, as well as our other areas of service including Mt Buller, Bonnie Doon, Jamieson and Alexandra, please get in contact with our friendly and experienced staff today on 0455 948 551. If you are on the hunt for a machine with a heavier capacity, we also offer the 30 t Tadano crane and 55 t Liebherr for hire in Mansfield.